Sports & Fitness Day Camp
Unique opportunity for kids to participate in a FUN and active summer camp that will feature both recreational play and professional skills instruction.
Junior Counselor's Leadership Camp
11-14 year olds can pdartake in this program to help our summer counselors and develop a sense of community and leadership.
Junior Counselor's Expectations
Impact's Junior Counselor Program is designed for pre teens (11-14 yrs) to develop leadership skills in a unique and active learning environment. Each junior counselor will lead a group of campers through daily activities and learn important skills that will help shape the future leaders in our communities.
Assigned to a counselor/group to assist in
- Plan activities
- Transitioning from one space to another
- Serving lunch to campers
- Checking campers in and out
Expected to be on time, check in at 8 am
- Learn about leadership and effective best practices
- Discuss goal setting, positive decision making, conflict resolution, time management, etc.
- Following "YELL" (Youth Engaged in Learning Leadership) curriculum
All participants are expected to show up on time, with a good attitude, ready to learn, help, and have fun. They will be awarded with a pizza party every Friday.
Sign up for weekly registration: